Welcome to Kimpton Hotel Fontenot.
We're continuing to monitor developments and following guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and the State of Louisiana. To help safeguard your health and best serve you during your stay with us, we've made necessary modifications to our amenities and services. In addition to our rigorous standard housekeeping routines, we've increased the frequency of our cleaning procedures and have put in place additional measures to enhance our disinfection protocol in public areas.
Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants Support AHLA's Safe Stay Initiative.
Learn more here
Learn more about the City of New Orleans COVID Restrictions, effective, August 16th.
Learn more here
Signature Kimpton Programs:
- Where can I find coffee in the morning?
- Complimentary Specialty drip coffee is available in the lobby every day from 7am to 10am.
- Morning Kick-Start will feature a "Kimpton Get Up + Go" playlist
- Evening Social Hour will be offered in the lobby from 5pm - 6pm daily.
- Kimpton bikes are available on a first come first served basis and will have an additional layer of disinfection with the guest present prior to bike check out.
- In-room Spa Services have been suspended.
- Valet parking is available at $45/night.
To protect the safety of our guests and employees, our housekeeping service is completely contactless. This means that our housekeeping team will not enter your room during your stay. Our team will check in via text to offer contactless delivery of towels, sheets or trash pick-up. You can also text us directly at
to request delivery at any time including our "Forgot It, We Got It" items such as a toothbrush or razor.
Learn more about Kimpton’s Approach to Clean.
- In need of a snack or a cold drink? Stop by the front desk to purchase a variety of mini-bar items from our pop-up bodega.
- Gospel Coffee + Boozy Treats is open for dine-in and/or pick-up, Wednesday – Monday 7:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. and Tuesday 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Peacock Room is open for dine-in at the following times:
- Sunday, Monday & Wednesday: 3:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Friday & Saturday: 3:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
- Closed on Tuesday
- Effective August 16, 2021, guests dining in are required to provide proof of vaccination or a PCR test indicating negative results within the past 72 hours at Gospel Coffee + Boozy Treats and Peacock Room.
- In Room Dining is available for guest room contactless delivery for breakfast and dinner. Place an in-room dining order, press zero from your guestroom phone.
In need of New Orleans' restaurant recommendations for dine-in or delivery? Text us directly here
for a curated list of our favorites.
- The fitness center is open with social distancing guidelines.
- In-House Bell + Valet services are currently available.
Please don't hesitate to reach out directly to address any questions or concerns you have during your time here. For guest services, please contact